Motivate Yourself
If you're waiting to always have someone in your life who motivates you and keeps you going... think again..
You have to know that people come and go, people die, people leave for many many reasons. So what you need to do is to find the inner strength that will keep you going so that you motivate yourself.
Never depend on someone to be the source of your energy. Yes, you will love people and you will be devastated if they no longer exist in your life. But do not let their absence steal your light. You are who you are because of the experiences you have gone through throughout your life, because of the failures and success stories you share with those close to you. Never let anyone pull you down with their negativity and their pessimism about life.
Yes, life is hard, we all know that. We also know that it is cruel, unfair, difficult, exhausting...you name it. But we need to also know and acknowledge that Life will still go on even without us in it. So why not strengthen ourselves enough to live it the way we desire, the way we want? We have beautiful minds, minds that will take us anywhere we want, minds that will shield us from extreme sadness or traumas. So why not use it also to shield ourselves from our darkest thoughts? Thoughts that will for sure cripple us and stop us from growing or living peacefully?
I'm not a big fan of life. I do think it's scary and I always expect a bad turn of events. But I also do know that I am a survivor, a strong person who overcame many difficulties and hardships in life to know that there will be sunshine after the rain. Maybe the sunshine we see after the rain is not similar to other people's sunshine. But it still brings warmth to our insides. And I'm saying that our sunshine is different than others because think about it: how many times do we look at other people and say " look where I am and where he is" or "he lives on a different planet", etc... It's not that those people are crazy in the head, it's just that they are using a different technique than ours to overcome the demons in their lives. This is why it's Okey. It's ok to have different techniques and this is why we need to understand that even if they use a different technique, we are not that different from each other. We need to know that whatever they're trying is working for them. And we need to do the same for us. We need to give ourselves the right to live happily.
Life is way too short to spend it on cribbing about things happening to us. Choose your battles but choose them wisely. You do not need to be fighting all the time. Sometimes you simply need to sit back and watch silently. Because some things cannot be changed no matter how much you try. So just sit back and watch and wait, till it's time for you to pick up your pieces and live with the new reality.
And don't ever think that choosing to thicken your walls, make them higher and shut people away is the right way to do that. Give yourself a shoulder to lean on. You will always need that, no matter how mature or how strong you might feel.
Motivate yourself. You owe it to yourself. Find whatever makes you happy and keep it by your side. Keep good music at your house. Keep some scented candles in every room, wear your pajamas once you reach home and cuddle in your favorite blanket and keep repeating a Mantra that will keep you going forward. Just simply take care of your needs. Make yourself comfortable with your own skin. Find your peaceful moments during the days. You need to shut down the outer world for few minutes during the day in order to recharge and get back on track.
My Mantra is: I can do this.
I keep repeating it whenever I'm facing a difficult or challenging situation. Why? Because I owe it to myself not to fall apart. Because I am strong and I will do it and I will come out of it no matter what and in no matter which shape it is. And I know that I alone will have to deal with this shape for the rest of my life. So I might as well be prepared for anything.
Take care you all and remember... we only come once to this life, so we might as well live it kind size!!
You have to know that people come and go, people die, people leave for many many reasons. So what you need to do is to find the inner strength that will keep you going so that you motivate yourself.
Never depend on someone to be the source of your energy. Yes, you will love people and you will be devastated if they no longer exist in your life. But do not let their absence steal your light. You are who you are because of the experiences you have gone through throughout your life, because of the failures and success stories you share with those close to you. Never let anyone pull you down with their negativity and their pessimism about life.
Yes, life is hard, we all know that. We also know that it is cruel, unfair, difficult, exhausting...you name it. But we need to also know and acknowledge that Life will still go on even without us in it. So why not strengthen ourselves enough to live it the way we desire, the way we want? We have beautiful minds, minds that will take us anywhere we want, minds that will shield us from extreme sadness or traumas. So why not use it also to shield ourselves from our darkest thoughts? Thoughts that will for sure cripple us and stop us from growing or living peacefully?
I'm not a big fan of life. I do think it's scary and I always expect a bad turn of events. But I also do know that I am a survivor, a strong person who overcame many difficulties and hardships in life to know that there will be sunshine after the rain. Maybe the sunshine we see after the rain is not similar to other people's sunshine. But it still brings warmth to our insides. And I'm saying that our sunshine is different than others because think about it: how many times do we look at other people and say " look where I am and where he is" or "he lives on a different planet", etc... It's not that those people are crazy in the head, it's just that they are using a different technique than ours to overcome the demons in their lives. This is why it's Okey. It's ok to have different techniques and this is why we need to understand that even if they use a different technique, we are not that different from each other. We need to know that whatever they're trying is working for them. And we need to do the same for us. We need to give ourselves the right to live happily.
Life is way too short to spend it on cribbing about things happening to us. Choose your battles but choose them wisely. You do not need to be fighting all the time. Sometimes you simply need to sit back and watch silently. Because some things cannot be changed no matter how much you try. So just sit back and watch and wait, till it's time for you to pick up your pieces and live with the new reality.
And don't ever think that choosing to thicken your walls, make them higher and shut people away is the right way to do that. Give yourself a shoulder to lean on. You will always need that, no matter how mature or how strong you might feel.
Motivate yourself. You owe it to yourself. Find whatever makes you happy and keep it by your side. Keep good music at your house. Keep some scented candles in every room, wear your pajamas once you reach home and cuddle in your favorite blanket and keep repeating a Mantra that will keep you going forward. Just simply take care of your needs. Make yourself comfortable with your own skin. Find your peaceful moments during the days. You need to shut down the outer world for few minutes during the day in order to recharge and get back on track.
My Mantra is: I can do this.
I keep repeating it whenever I'm facing a difficult or challenging situation. Why? Because I owe it to myself not to fall apart. Because I am strong and I will do it and I will come out of it no matter what and in no matter which shape it is. And I know that I alone will have to deal with this shape for the rest of my life. So I might as well be prepared for anything.
Take care you all and remember... we only come once to this life, so we might as well live it kind size!!
Comments
Post a Comment