I Can and I Will
Whenever you get an idea to improve the way you're living, whenever you feel the need to take action about things that need to be changed in your life, people will approach you with their "Words of Wisdom", where they will lecture you about what THEY think is best for you, what THEY believe is the RIGHT way to do things and how you should account for all possibilities and prepare for the worst.
Let me tell you something: I'm a twenty eight year old woman who has lived her entire life trying to forge her own destiny. My life has never been easy and whenever I used to reach for the stars, people would tell me that I should settle for just looking at them but not touching them. And it's always been this reaction from them that would make me even more persistent to seek what I want. Them opposing to my ideas means that they feel my ideas are not common, not many people experienced them, hence, they are scary and it's best to keep doing what you know instead of jumping into the unknown.
Well, I prefer trying and learning something new in the process, rather than see my life fade away, simply because I was too scared to take a step forward, take a step that is not common to other people. And I found out, in many instances, and in so many of my decisions, that I CAN do it!!!! If you never try, you will never know your potential and it really irritates me when people try to pull me down into their safe cocoons.
I don't want to live my life hiding in a cocoon, I don't want people telling me that I should settle for less. I don't need negative thoughts all around me. What I need is a good plan, and by a good plan, I mean a plan where I calculate all my options, a plan where I would take all possibilities into consideration which means, have a back up plan for when things don't go my way. Then, no matter what the outcome is, I would know that my plan worked because, even if I didn't get what I wanted, I would still come out of it learning something new.
I am a survivor, I am a fighter. We all should be like this. We all should isolate people's negativity and thoughts and try our hardest to reach wherever we want. Life is too damn short to worry this much!!! we worry to the extent of being crippled by our own little demons and we block ourselves from the good things that might come our way.
It's time for us to take hold of our own decisions. It's our life. OURS. And there's no one else who can live it better than we do. So even if I fall, it's better than to keep walking on the same path till my body decays and my mind surrenders.
I can do it. I know I can and I will show others that them showing me the million reason why it will not work, is not gonna phase me in proving to them the one reason why it will!!!
I Can.... and I Will... You just watch me...
Let me tell you something: I'm a twenty eight year old woman who has lived her entire life trying to forge her own destiny. My life has never been easy and whenever I used to reach for the stars, people would tell me that I should settle for just looking at them but not touching them. And it's always been this reaction from them that would make me even more persistent to seek what I want. Them opposing to my ideas means that they feel my ideas are not common, not many people experienced them, hence, they are scary and it's best to keep doing what you know instead of jumping into the unknown.
Well, I prefer trying and learning something new in the process, rather than see my life fade away, simply because I was too scared to take a step forward, take a step that is not common to other people. And I found out, in many instances, and in so many of my decisions, that I CAN do it!!!! If you never try, you will never know your potential and it really irritates me when people try to pull me down into their safe cocoons.
I don't want to live my life hiding in a cocoon, I don't want people telling me that I should settle for less. I don't need negative thoughts all around me. What I need is a good plan, and by a good plan, I mean a plan where I calculate all my options, a plan where I would take all possibilities into consideration which means, have a back up plan for when things don't go my way. Then, no matter what the outcome is, I would know that my plan worked because, even if I didn't get what I wanted, I would still come out of it learning something new.
I am a survivor, I am a fighter. We all should be like this. We all should isolate people's negativity and thoughts and try our hardest to reach wherever we want. Life is too damn short to worry this much!!! we worry to the extent of being crippled by our own little demons and we block ourselves from the good things that might come our way.
It's time for us to take hold of our own decisions. It's our life. OURS. And there's no one else who can live it better than we do. So even if I fall, it's better than to keep walking on the same path till my body decays and my mind surrenders.
I can do it. I know I can and I will show others that them showing me the million reason why it will not work, is not gonna phase me in proving to them the one reason why it will!!!
I Can.... and I Will... You just watch me...
Comments
Post a Comment